Flintfox International Ltd. are a New Zealand export success story. We develop revenue management software which works with ERP systems. We offer a unique product and are a highly regarded Microsoft partner globally with offices in Auckland, Brazil, UK and the USA.
Our Head Office on Auckland’s North Shore is a hive of activity, we develop all our software and support our customers from this location, with a talented team of Developers, Consultants and Testers who work collaboratively to achieve our shared goals.
Due to growth we are now seeking an experienced QA Test Analyst/Engineer. Our Quality Assurance team play an integral part in the successful delivery of our software. This role provides opportunities to grow your career and be involved in all stages of the SLDC from requirements gathering through to deployment and on-going support.
- 2 years+ testing experience – a good grounding in testing methodologies, testing terminology and scripting techniques.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of test plans, test cases and scenarios, test execution and documenting results.
- Experience across Functional, System, Usability, Regression testing in addition to data driven testing, 'grey box' testing techniques.
- Exposure to Microsoft technologies such as SQL server and .NET frameworks
- Familiarity with test automation creation, maintenance and frameworks.
- Ability to write SQL queries to find test data or confirm test results.
- A curiosity to understand and leverage new tools and technologies.
- Development experience preferred
This is a great time to join Flintfox, we are growing at a rate of knots and need talented people like you to help us reach our goals.
We offer a fun, diverse team committed to producing top quality work. Did we mention free parking? Escape the misery of Auckland traffic and CBD parking, come and join our dynamic business on the North Shore.
Find out more about what we do and why you should come and work for us at www.flintfox.com
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand and offers of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Ministry of Justice check.
Applications close Thursday 7 March 2019.