Flintfox are an award-winning provider of software solutions and services globally, headquartered in Auckland on the North Shore. Flintfox have offices across Europe, North America and Latin America and over 120 staff (our Flintfoxers) globally. We love developing technology but the impact we have on our customers business is what really excites us. We deliver a competitive advantage to our clients through our Trade Revenue Management software.
We're looking for a Sales Director to expand our business within the U.S. and help take the North American region sales to the next level.
The ideal candidate is a Sales Professional who searches for, and builds relationships with key decision makers in Enterprise level companies, creating new pipeline of opportunities. The role includes prospect engagement, building opportunities and pipeline, analyzing prospect needs, and presenting the Flintfox and Microsoft Dynamics solution and services.
- 10+ years in ERP Consulting Sales Experience, particularly selling in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Ecosystem (related experience with solutions such as SAP, Oracle, Infor, Epicor a plus)
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics software suite of products, with emphasis on Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Experience in selling professional services for the Microsoft software suite of products
- Industry acumen in Wholesale Distribution, Retail and Manufacturing
- Social Media acumen to search for contact information, communications and business/industry knowledge is essential
- Track record in working with large enterprise customers
- Strong presentation skills especially to a C-level audience
- Ability to fully utilize Microsoft Office and Relevant Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, LinkedIn)
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets/quotas
- Capability to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal, written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Willingness to adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents only
- Work in a fast paced, informal environment with highly, skilled passionate folks who freely share knowledge and a great team spirit.
- We act on the ideas and the thought leadership you bring to the table.
- Whilst we expect hard work, fun is just as important to us.
- We value our staff, and nurture the unique strengths and skills that they bring.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds of all kinds
Flintfox is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Offers may be subject to satisfactory security clearance.