Flintfox are an award-winning provider of software solutions and services globally, headquartered in Auckland on the North Shore. Flintfox have offices across Europe, North America and Latin America and over 120 staff (our Flintfoxers) globally. We love developing technology but the impact we have on our customers business is what really excites us. We deliver a competitive advantage to our clients through our Trade Revenue Management software.
Exciting times for Flintfox as we expand across the globe, targeting more acquisitions and building out our solution. We are getting super busy in our Finance team with both the traditional reporting and compliance requirements, as we grow and transition to IFRS, as well as the more commercial aspects of incorporating acquisitions, capital raising and responding to investors. We are now seeking an experienced Financial Controller on a full time basis at our fantastic location in Albany HQ.
- Lead and coach the finance team
- Partner with the CFO and CEO to provide transaction support, acquisition analysis and support commercial decision making
- Manage cashflow, debt / loan obligations and reporting to banks / funders
- Provide high quality business enabling financial reports across all levels of the organisation
- Management and statutory reporting for all companies and the Group
- Own the budget and quarterly forecast process
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
- Oversee all tax requirements for the Flintfox group
- Oversee audits
- Maintain the controls environment and ensure processes appropriately address risk
- Review and maintain all necessary insurances.
- CA qualified (or comparable) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Experience in both financial and management accounting
- Experience using financial software packages (Xero / Spotlight) and designing financial processes and policy
- Experience in group consolidation accounting and reporting
- Previous team management experience
- Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Customer service focus
- Deadline driven
- Work in a fast paced, informal environment with a great bunch of highly, skilled passionate folks who freely share knowledge and a great team spirit.
- We act on the ideas and the thought leadership you bring to the table.
- We value our staff, and nurture the unique strengths and skills that they bring.
- Whilst we expect hard work, fun is just as important to us.
Apply Now →
Flintfox are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Offers may be subject to satisfactory security clearance.